Temple Menorah is fortunate to host many visitors. In order to make your visit easier, we are pleased to provide the following information.
The following establishments are under the supervision of the Kashruth Commission. For a complete listing of kosher facilities, visit their website at www.koshereat.org.
• Broadway Café: 404-329-0888, 2157 Briarcliff Rd, dairy (cholov Yisroel) & vegetarian restaurant, catering available
• Chai Peking: 404-327-7810, 2205 LaVista Rd. (inside Kroger - Toco Hills ), glatt kosher Chinese, take-out, seating available
• Goodfriend’s Grill: Marcus Hillel Center at Emory University, ext 113, 735 Gateway Rd, separate dairy (cholov Yisroel) and glatt meat kitchens, options include pit smoked beef, brisket, salads, wraps, espresso, cappuccinos, lattes and more, catering available
• Pita Palace: 404-781-7482, 1658 LaVista Rd., Israeli style (glatt), catering available
• Fuego Mundo: 404-256-4330, 5590 Roswell Road Sandy Springs, GA 30342, glatt kosher, healthy, Latin food, for meat-eaters and vegetarians, catering available
• Bruster’s Ice Cream: 404-320-7166, 2095 LaVista Rd, kosher flavors listed at location
• Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt: 404-228-6229, 3011 North Druid Hills Rd, frozen yogurt, kosher flavors & toppings listed at location
• Krispy Kreme Donuts Stores: select stores under AKC supervision posted at each location, also in grocery stores with AKC symbol.
• Kosher Gourmet: 404-636-1114, 2153 Briarcliff Rd., all kosher grocery, bread, meat, deli, takeout, catering, (glatt, pas Yisroel) delivery available
• Kroger Toco Hills: 404-633-8694, 2205 LaVista Road, kosher bakery items available (look for AKC sticker), fish, meat & deli, pas Yisroel, glatt kosher
• Kroger Sage Hill: 404-607-1189, 1799 Briarcliff Rd, glatt kosher meat department
• Publix: 404-638-6022, 2969 North Druid Hills Rd., kosher bakery, meat, fish & sub shop
For Shabbat home hospitality within walking distance of the Shul, please email us at eat@BethEl.org. For a Shabbat meal with one of our families, meet our Shabbos Hospitality Representative in front of the Bimah after Shabbat morning services.
• Lodging: Marriott Courtyard (inside Eruv), 404-728-0708, 1236 Executive Park; Baymont Inn & Suites (inside Eruv), 404-321-0999, 2535 Chantilly Dr.; Emory Inn (outside Eruv), 404-712-6700, 1641 Clifton Rd.
• Eruv: An Eruv encircles the Shul, with a span of about two miles in every direction. Email the Eruv at eruv@BethEl.org before Shabbat for current Eruv status.
• Mikvah: The women’s mikvah is located next to Temple Menorah. To make an appointment email us mikvah@BethEl.org at least 24 hours in advance. The men’s mikvah is located inside Temple Menorah. It is open every day 5:30 am-9:30 pm; closed Thursdays.
Services: For Weekday and Shabbat times please visit us online at Temple Menorah.org or call the office.
• Classes: Temple Menorah always has an open Beit Medrash and daily lunchtime and evening classes. Go online to BethEl.org or call the office for a complete listing of classes